In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day 17, November 9 - 2nd Shot Night

Today was good. I rested. Went to church, then had an after church meeting that lasted about 2 hours (we just got a preacher, yay!). Then I came home and ate Matt's leftovers from Pasta Italia. I did laundry, tried to clean, changed into workout clothes thinking that'd spur a workout, then my mom came over and we hung out for a little while.  When Matt went hunting again, I decided to go for a run. I ran 2.5, then walked about another mile. It was COLD. I walked in the dark until Matt was coming back from hunting so I could jump in with him.

Once we were back to the house, I took my lupron out of the fridge, and let it set for a bit....knew it was coming, but determined to face it more bravely. I decided to let Matt video this time. I would post it but it's too large. I look extremely serious, anxious, and happy when it's over. Those are pretty much my feelings. We laughed and said after shot 8 or 9 I'll be able to appear much more calm and at ease with it. Just not today.

It wasn't as bad tonight. I took a shower afterwards because I read that can be relaxing (and I'm open to any and all ways to relax through this). Overall, it did the same; swelled up, turned red, itched, looked like a bee sting then went down in a couple of hours.
Since it wouldn't let me upload the video here are some prep pics. Shot TWO!








Here's to getting better at shots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment