In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 15, Friday, November 14. - MEDS ARE HERE

I tracked meds most of the day. Ill post the pic.
Not much to update on today; just really excited to get the meds! They called and sent an email when they were delivered. Right at 4:07pm. My wonderful dad came and took them off the porch so that they were safe inside.  Matt and I had reservations at Pasta Italia that night for a late birthday celebration. Part of me just wanted to jump into the box of meds and make sure we had everything and were good to go. But Pasta Italia was so good, and as always, we had a great time, eating, drinking, laughing and being silly.



A great bottle of Chianti Classico Riserva


Antipasto plate


My pasta sampler: top L-R and down: Pumpkin ravioli, Rosettes, veggie cannelloni, beef cannelloni, and later they put tomato basic gnocchi in the middle. I liked in order, Rosettes, beef cannelloni, then veggie and gnocchi tied, then the pumpkin


Mmm, Matt's pasta carbanara


Matt and his pasta Carbarnara


I'm looking especially thrilled.


yay they added another treat in the middle of the plate


Mmm, best Tiramisu I've ever had


And Now. The moment we've all been waiting for....THE MED BOX IS HERE!!!!!!


WOOOHOOO


Instructions on storage


Little bit of what's in there


It looks like medicinal Christmas!


Matt asked if the baby came in the cooler box. I had to laugh. But told him it's not that easy. But that'd have been cool, too.


My super important shots collector


So, that's it for now; tomorrow is the big day where I inject myself, woohoo!!
Amanda and Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment