We still have work to do on the house, but we've pretty much moved in. I'd say we're halfway between houses. We still need carpet upstairs, a shower door, we desperately need some concrete poured in the back (the dust we're tracking in is crazy), still have to finish out the basement, storm windows (or some insulation solution, and that's all I can think of right now.
new range! Woop woop!
first use of the closet
pantry, aka holding space for move in boxes
mudroom
larry getting comfy on the rug
bedroom
yay! First night!
I am LOVING the kitchen. It's so much fun. The first meal I cooked turned into ordered pizza...i got in over my head. Tried to unpack the kitchen and cook at the same time. I was making white chicken chili, salad, and grilled cheeses. We ordered pizza about 8pm when the progress just wasn't there. So, the next night we had chili and salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment