In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some before and afters!

We moved in! yay!
So, my "after" pictures have already changed, some, but I tried to update as much as I could.
We are loving living here. It makes the drive to work downtown seem like nothing. I mean, it is a full hour to and from work, and I'm quite aware, but it's so great living out here. I feel so much safer and things are so much simpler. I love it! 


















upstairs, minus the carpet






I have since organized a little better :)



All the ones below here aren't before/after, just some more pics!


Malinda, if you see this. I added the glass cylinder thing to the right of the toilet. Holds three rolls, and so cute!


we're getting the 'back splash' thing in a couple of weeks



sorry, my floor was dirty. This was after lots of moving in from outside...we tracked dust all OVER the place.

1 comment:

  1. It looks AMAZING! You did such a great job. I wish I could live there. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete