In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Need some suggestions if you get a minute

We have a small guest bath, and mini pedastal sink. I'm having trouble thinking of how to arrange this area.


Here's what I'm thinking: I'd like a place to hang my nice guest hand towels (yay I get to use them!), a solution for toilet paper (where to put and what to use for the roll and for extra TP storage), and I'd like a glass shelf in here..for soap or a candle, etc. I'm putting a rectangle mirror rimmed in silver over the sink....any other ideas on how to make this functional without over-crowding are much appreciated!




1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I can describe this, but I've used a tall, perfectly cylindrical glass vase for toilet paper storage before, and I always get compliments on it. It's clear, so it won't overcrowd the room, and sits right next to the toilet. I think I got it at Pottery Barn Outlet. I'll try to take a picture and send it to you... it's the exact width of the rolls, and holds 3 stacked on top of each other. And, it would match your glass shelf idea!

    ReplyDelete