In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Almost and i mean almost there

We're actually starting to move THIS WEEK! It's crazy. Of course, my pictures are a little behind. I will add the most recent ones once we're in. Over the weekend we moved in the refrigerator. whoa. It was a bit too much of an undertaking. Matt was left with 2 big bruises on his arms, and it's hard for me to move because I'm sore. Big thanks to Carrie for supervising and helping us! My brother helped, too; but he had hurt his back, so we didn't want to be the reason for injury, so hopefully he's okay. I am so excited to soon be in the house permanently! In the meantime, if you know anyone who wants a house in High Point Terrace, send them on!!



the floors are now finished...this was prior to the last coat.



It's actually clean, now:) again, older pic


that fixture is from my grandmother's house...it has little prisms that go on it. Also, we have the stairs stained, now.








we had to come up for a solution for the bathroom since there was the SUPER huge window right there. Hopefully, no peekers.

So, after years and years and decades and centuries of building, we're RIGHT THERE. I can't wait to update once we're moved moved.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness it looks WONDERFUL!!! You guys are SO CLOSE!!! I can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete