We have cabinets! We are so excited. This was the room I really visualized the whole time during this process. I've put way more thought into this than any other part of the house, and I am SO happy with the way it looks. I went in there and just stared for a while. It seems unreal to finally have a kitchen looking kitchen. We feel very thankful and happy to be this far in the process. I still think we're on to be moved in by late summer. Next is countertops and tiling the backsplash and shower. The closets and mantle are being done soon as well. Then there's still lighting, plumbing fixtures, and painting...and other stuff. Oh, the AC is on now! We could bring in sleeping bags and sleep in there now. We'd just have to walk next door for the bathroom :)
I think we're doing dark countertops on the island and light on the white.
This is a bench for the breakfast room table.
Yay, our pantry has shelving!
Butler's pantry.
laundry room
Master bathroom.
like I said, we just sat and stared for a long time.
I took this from sitting on the bench in the breakfast room. ahhh.
Designer Cabinets out of Bartlett did our cabinets, and we are VERY pleased! Steve Applebaum is who we used, and I'd recommend him to anyone. They are great quality, he is very patient and helpful, and the price is much less than most custom cabinet builders.
WOW!!! It looks BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys are soooooo grown up!!!
ReplyDeleteI came back to your post to stare for a while too! =) It's so pretty! Forgot to say how much I LOVE your pantry! =)
ReplyDelete