In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A little closer....


My blogging has been so infrequent lately. Sorry, I really lack consistency. I need to get better on that.

A lot has been going on with the house. We (David/Matt) tiled the upstairs bathroom. That was AWESOME because the tiler dude said it would be about $1000...for labor only. yes, labor only. So, we went and got materials for less than $200 and they went to work. I think it turned out perfect! Very thankful for the skills in the family.





workin hard with Larry




Also, we got countertops! yay! It's starting to look more like a real life kitchen.




woohoo. Check out the tile!


That's the update. We also got the mantle done, and the rest of the built ins. They are finishing up some of the trim work, and then comes painting. Then, lighting, floor refinish, plumbing fixtures, installing the kitchen appliances, and then...we can move in. AH! we'll still have details, but I'm pumped. Those are the main categories I can think of. Much smaller list than 6 months ago!



1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Yay for their MADD flooring skills! The house is looking great! You need to do a move in count down or something.

    ReplyDelete