In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sunday, Feb 8 - Calm before the storm

We had a good weekend. Saturday, we went to Harrison's 5th birthday (CRAZY!). It was at pump it up. I was so very tired this day. Like exhausted can't keep my eyes open. I had slept 11 hours the night before, but I just couldn't wake up.

After pump it up, we ate at Abuelo's with my parents. I was stuffed! Then, we went home and passed out for an hour before having to head to Collierville for a coworkers couple's baby shower. It was fun.

After that we went to Houston's for dinner. YUM!!!!
Then, promptly came home and passed out:)

Sunday, I was tired again. We went to church and then it was all i could do to walk from one place to the other around the house. We took my 5 week pictures (i've been taking them at the end of the week vs. the beginning...not sure why), so technically I'm lil 5 weeks and 6 days.

Anyway, something felt wrong this day. Lots of cramps. Kept getting dizzy when I stood up and just felt so drained. The impending storm was coming - to be continued in my next post. For now, enjoy the fun pics.


He loved the Yoshi costume we gave him. Made me happy :)


  coma inducing meal (i split with my mom and dad)






That may just be a gut from the Abuelo's food :)



Larry is checking it out. He knows there's food in there. Maybe he knows there's a baby, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment