Matt and I woke up at 6:15 and went out to the farm to watch the sunrise. I was moody for the first 30 minutes, but then my coffee kicked in and it was awesome. We listened to the beatles White Album which made me super happy.
Then, we came home and opened presents. It was so fun. And, I got a DRUMSET! so pumped. I love music, and used to play the drums in high school...i wanted a set so badly, and knew it was now or never. They are pretty expensive and I couldn't see myself getting one once we have kids, because I might think that's silly and rather spend the cash on the kiddos:)
Needless to say that was Christmas made for me; biggest gift in maybe my whole life. Not that it's about the gifts, but I was super thankful to get this big gift and have already had so much fun with it!
After gifts, Matt made sausage balls and I made cinnamon rolls. We had mimosas and bloody mary's (naughty). It was a BLAST! Then, we both took naps from like 11-2pm:)
After that I played my drums and cleaned up some. Matt went hunting and got a deer! This is his third this year so I'm glad I got him a Venison Cookbook for Christmas:) Then, we went to my parents house for dinner and gifts. So much fun!!!!
Also, I started Lupron injections on Christmas Eve (yay), and estrogen pills morning and night starting with today. So...back in the saddle again!
Overall, it was a great Christmas. Loved having some special time with Matt only during Christmas. We had a great time just being us. We even held hands for like 10 minutes at the farm. :) It was just nice to have some time on such a special day in a zero stress low key environment. We soaked it up!
LOTS OF PICS TO FOLLOW:
This is my wishing I could eat Lupron vs. inject it into my belly
Pretty pumped about my Christmas gift!
Christmas morning goodies!
These pics are out of order....this was the sunrise before we started our day
Larry gets his stocking
Love Eddy in the background
Christmas night!
wearing some gifts
WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS! Feeling very blessed and thankful.
Love,
Amanda







No comments:
Post a Comment