In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Thursday, October 22, 2015

April 5, 2015 - I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow!

Crazy to think I'm 14 weeks tomorrow! Very exciting. I have been feeling good for the most part. Still not 100% on my eating habits, but the nausea and food aversions have gone away for the most part. Still not pumped about eating most meats, eggs, or avocado...definitely not by themselves. I can eat them in something okay.

Some more exciting news is we will find out this Saturday if we're having a boy/girl! We have had the results since about week 11, but wanted to wait and get family together. I was exhausted today, and tried to take a nap, but i was too excited about finding out the gender and my mind was racing.

Symptoms lately: breathless at times (like from having a conversation), heart race occasionally, starting to show some! (had to start telling work people because I had someone ask...my little bump/beer belly looking pooch is growing by the day. I'm also incapable of sleeping late. The last two weekends I'm up by 7:30am. But, that's good practice. Other than that, just some slight food issues still, and not able to eat big meals. And, of course, I'm tired:) But i do feel like I have some more energy lately! yay!

I'm going to let pictures help me update the rest....

I love milkshakes lately, and ice-cream and sweets and candy...weird


I have also eaten mac and cheese for two nights straight.


I got to see my godson, Boston, and Blair on main! Made my day. He's such a sweetie.


Gave Blair a quick tour of AutoZone! It was so fun to have a good friend see where I work. Sometimes I feel like my work-world is just that...another world. But having friends or family come see makes me feel more balanced. I spend  the bulk of my time at this place. It's just weird, I grew up knowing all too well exactly where my parents worked and even most of my friends' parents workplaces. But with me working so far from home I feel a huge separation in those worlds.  But I love my workplace! (i do wish it were closer, though)
I got way off topic here:)


I bought this. Blood pressure machine. I'm crazy, I know. But last week I was feeling very tired and weak and my heart would beat fast and I'd get dizzy. I convinced myself I was one of the pregnant people who would have weird blood pressure throughout...but I'm normal so far. (fahhhreeek)


I will get tired of pictures of myself, but it's the way to document baby! And we try to get Larry in as many as possible since he will be best friends with the baby soon.


THESE CLOWNS!
Have a Rockin' Happy Easter from Harrison and Anna Rollins!


Matt and I Easter Sunday. I LOVE EASTER


No comments:

Post a Comment