In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Friday, October 23, 2015

April 16 - Gender Reveal!!!!

It's a....

GIRL!!!!

We are so excited. I always pictured a girl for some reason. I'm not a girly girl in any way, but I just always saw myself having girls! 

We had the family over for the reveal. Win and Amanda came, too. Amanda was an essential part because she knew the gender before we did and she put the correct colored balloons on Larry, so he could reveal to the family:) It was the cutest thing ever, and so much fun.

I'm feeling okay lately. Having more frequent headaches, but I'm thinking that much of that is due to the weather change and pollen that has dumped all over the area. Usually I'd have a crazy sinus infection or allergy issue by now, so I'm not complaining with headaches only. I haven't gotten sick since I've been pregnant which is such a blessing, because I'm prone to at least a few to several sinus infections/year, especially this time of year!

I've been so busy at work and out of work lately, but that's a good thing. Last weekend was the reveal and this Saturday I'm hosting a little shower for Carrie. I can't wait!!

We went to the dr for a check up last week and got to see the baby again. This was before we knew the gender. She was just chilling and bouncing around a little. I can't wait to feel her move. I'm at such a weird state. Haven't gained more than a pound and not showing much, but I know she's in there growing away. i just wish I had more evidence. It would make me feel better:) I will have faith and trust all is well, but I'm ready for a bump and some movement. Probably will be a few more weeks, though.

Until next time, Amanda

Below are some pictures from lately and the reveal.



Posing with Larry


Latest picture...14 weeks!


Sitting on the new changing table we got. I took the day off work to chill out and get some things done. I ended up working on the nursery:)


I realize i look TERRIBLE in this picture. But I wanted to capture the emotion I feel about finally being pregnant and the overwhelming feelings of knowing I will be a mom. It's been a long journey. Even without the journey, i'm sure people get overcome with emotion of the awesomeness of it all. So often it catches me by surprise. And this day, while looking at the room we were making into a nursery for OUR BABY, I was brought to tears. We are so happy. So thankful. So blessed.


I can't even...


Still obsessed with macaroni and cheese...


and yogurt.


The reveal!


Those with blue cups thought boy, pink cups thought girl. The majority got it right!



Right before finding out...will it be blue or pink balloons on Larry??


Moments before finding out...


I see Larry's nose, but will it be pink or blue balloons?


PINK! IT'S A GIRL!!!


So excited:)





All the girls:)




No comments:

Post a Comment