It escalated that quickly.
He goes to run an errand and I go fetal position on the bed sobbing. I call him a few times and all of the conversations were me being upset with him and him being confused. He came home, gave me a hug, I cried some more, then he made me 2 eggs. I was kind of back to good. I go about my day planning our Halloween party, doing laundry, and cleaning, and then Matt brings me my favorite, diet vanilla coke from Sonic, AND a cheeseburger, AND cheese tots. Dang! I must have REALLY appeared in need of food healing. Well, it worked. He's the best:)
I really think with starting IVF last week, I have a flood of thoughts and emotions going through my mind, and also taking this new birth control that I've never even heard of probably doesn't help. I'm good though.
I was determined to get the musty smell out of our towels. You're supposed to washonce with vinegar, then baking powder, then normal wash (i thought). Well on that normal wash, my washing machine told me i put too much detergent in there and suds were creeping out of the sides! It was hilarious to me! I'll include a pic.
I have been super sleepy; probably hungover from my emotional meltdown of the morning, so I am planning to go to bed soon and start my early Monday, woop!!
Sleep well, Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment