Anyway, they will begin painting the inside next week. We are using 4 different colors.
Below are the colors...I just found the pictures below from random websites. Couldn't find a picture of one for the last one, so it's just the color swatch.
The one above is Wheat Bread. This will be in just about every room of the house. I was looking for a gray/brown neutral. In our house it looks like that in the front, but in the back where there is less light, it actually looks darker.
This is Sandstone Cove. We're going to use it in the bedroom. Right now we have a chocolate brown bedroom, and this time I wanted to go for something light and airy. I think we're going to use blue accents.
The top left is Dolphin Fin. We're using this in an upstairs bedroom and downstairs guest bathroom.
This is Perfect Taupe. It actually looks much darker than this on the walls. We're using this in one of the front rooms of the house, and an upstairs bedroom.
So, not a lot of ACTUAL color. I wanted to stick to neutrals this time, and accent with fabrics and stuff. I'm getting really excited to see the final product! I'll post pictures of it in a couple of weeks. They said they'll be done in a week in half. Oh, and our trim will all be the color of the cabinets. It's called Oyster White, so a little bit of a neutral rather than bright white.




I love the colors you picked and I think it's good you went with neutrals. I've noticed that that's what "grown ups" with beautiful homes do, so it looks you're on the right track!
ReplyDelete