White White or Antique White?
I'm driving myself crazy here, so I apologize to anyone who has actually read any of this back and forth craziness I'm throwing out for everyone.
So, island will stay dark. It's the cabinets, again. Will they be white, or will they be antique white? Please click the link below. I googled white vs. antique white, and found a girl's blog with a similar crisis. Please pretend like I am this girl because I am in 100% agreement with her dilemma. I just don't know which to do!
http://themaisyreport.blogspot.com/2009/06/white-or-antique-white-is-question.html
So, I just looked back, and the person who did the above blog post, chose white...see here:
http://themaisyreport.blogspot.com/2009/06/donebutnot-quite-finished.html
I am so torn!
Oh Wow! Such a tough decision - I'm torn and its not even my house. The arguments are so good for both sides! I think I vote for antique white if you have lighter brown floors - If they are very dark then i vote for white cabinets!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you do it! I'd get so stressed with all of those decision - regardless I'm sure it will be beautiful!
Wow my mind is spinning!!! I do have a friend who did white coren solid surface counter top sink combo and a really big granet counter top on the island. Really looks good. They did dark cabnetry. We currently have white cabnets and dark counters, and I really like how it looks. So all that to say I'm a fan of the white but it's a little more work. The good part is that you know when it's clean vs. the brown where who knows how dirty it could get before you clean it. YUCK! =)
ReplyDelete