In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mumford and Sons, again

I really wish these guys would tour somewhere close to us; I think it'd be a fun concert. I was just looking through their search results on youtube, and found this. For some reason, this song by Old Crow Medicine Show was always soothing, and to find that my new favorite group covered it just really made my day. Thought I'd share...
Not the best picture and sound...the bottom video is Mumford and Sons only and the studio version, so the sound is better.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Thought I'd let you know I'm starting a book study on my blog and am giving away a copy of the book. YAY!!! Check it out and tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete