In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The addition nears completion...





I love that they were able to get the exterior to look like the original...that planking stuff. All it needs it a coat of paint. I'm getting really excited. I'm starting to look at colors and house magazines again. I think I have the paint colors figured out. I'll have to paste them in here some kind of way. I also think I pretty much know how I want to arrange most of the rooms. I've spent too much mental time on this:) I just hope it can actually become what I'm imagining...but really, I'll just be happy to have the house move in-able. Can't WAIT! I may never leave it. Please come visit me here. There's a good chance I'll just stay in the house and stare when it's all over. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! 
And, Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE watching your house come together. It really is amazing to see what goes into it. I'm sure it's a "Love / hate" relationship at this point, but just so you know, you aren't the only one on the edge of your seat waiting to see the finished project. =) It's BEAUTIFUL!!! WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete