So, for some reason my stomach has hurt for about a week now. Just uncomfortable...you know, like I've worked it into knots and it's just rubbing it in my face for a while. Anyway, for the past couple of days I've come home and had bouts of cleaning/activity and then total immobility when my stomach would start hurting. Well, today, I found lying on my stomach helped, so I passed out in my super awesome robe face first on the bed, and Wally found me and decided to take a nap, too. Matt decided to document the scene, and I just thought I'd share.
This one had to be included. I had broken a candle holder earlier and ran to the bedroom to get shoes so I could clean the mess without cutting my feet, and before the animals got into it. This was my quick attempt at shoes. Then, the stomach annoyance, and pass out happened. Mismatched shoes on and all. And, poor Larry's cow cow is gasping for air under my leg:)
Time for bed. Again:) Face first of course.
Awwwwww! Feel better sweet Amanda! And Yay for Mat t and the camera!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! Hope you feel better soon! :- )
ReplyDeleteI laughed to tears at the feet picture. I couldn't even explain the picture to Ryan I was laughing so hard. Absolutely hysterical.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys enjoyed the pictures :)
ReplyDelete