In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mumford and Sons

I've really been liking this group lately. Their lyrics are neat and I like their sound. I'm not sure how to describe it...folk-ish/rock maybe. I love their instruments! They are made up of 4 guys from England, and I think they started the group around 2007/2008.

Anyway, the first song I heard was The Cave and I really like it. The second is Little Lion Man which is really dramatic. I have to apologize, there are some explicit lyrics which my mom so quickly pointed out when I played it with her around. Please mute them, I don't mean to offend:)

Check it out! I posted them in the 2 posts below. I'm technologically challenged, and couldn't figure out how to put them all in the same post.

No comments:

Post a Comment