One of my favorite times of year. Wow, they were awesome! First, I love the LL Cool J prayed at the beginning. That was very awesome of him, and not very typical for something you'd see at the Grammy's.
I loved so many of the live performances. Chris Brown can dance like a fool, and Bruno Mars made me want to stand up and jump around. Jennifer Hudson's performance had me in tears, and Adele is just plain awesome.
Taylor Swift's performance was so cute! Nicki Minaj had me a little freaked out. What the crap was that?!?! I usually like her, but she tried to Gaga too much, and it was just a little awkward.
But. To end the night. Paul McCartney. Oh my! He'll always be my all time favorite musician. His performance was so great, and to have Bruce Springstien and Foo Fighter's, Dave Grohl, up there, too was so cool. I would faint if Paul McCartney toured again. I'd be there. Fo sho.
Anyway, that's my Grammy wrap up. It was a great Sunday night.
I need to get blog update consistent. But, who am I kidding. I'm not consistent.
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment