In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

SNOW IS FUN!!!

There is something about snow that just gets me so excited! It seems like we all revert to childhood and watch and wait for the first spotting of a snowflake. I even joined the crowd and went to Kroger to 'be sure' we'd be ready for the snow attack, and when I walked out it was already coming down like crazy. It's beautiful! Here are a few pictures from tonight. I'm hoping tomorrow we'll get to play some more, but AutoZone rarely closes, so I will probably be daydreaming of snow fun from my cubicle...but it's still very exciting. Just the fact that I can look out and see it all over the ground will add a lot of good feeling to the day.


Matt called this picture, "fueling up." Nice. Love that I look like a man.


Larry got SUPER excited about the snow.



COLD!


Snow Angel!

The snow angel has already disappeared, and this was about an hour ago. It's still coming down! fun fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are off work today! Snow is so fun. Oh and you guys and your snow were on the national news this morning! SO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete