We're so pleased with the house. I'm really COMPLETELY happy with it. I can't believe the transformation, yet the way it still looks like a 1920's home. There is much more work, and this has felt like the never ending project, but we're hanging in there, and moving along. I have dreams of a Christmas tree in the front room this year, but I don't want to get overly excited until we know how long the addition will take. We've been told 3 months, so we'll see:)
On another note, I'm so excited that Fall is here!!! So many great things are happening, and I feel so thankful. My nephew is a big joy in my life, and one of my best friends just gave birth to her third, precious boy. Work is going well, my family is healthy, our house is coming along, and I really can't think of real reasons to complain (although I know I do it too often:) ). I feel so blessed beyond what is deserved.
Here's to Fall and the upcoming holidays! I'll have to post some house pictures, soon. One day, we will really live in it, and it won't just be a project:)
Below are some pictures of Harrison. He's a mess!
He and Larry were ignoring each other
The blurriness represents how squirmy this little guy is now!
I thought when I saw the title you were having a baby! But and addition on the house is exciting too! =) he he! Can't wait to see pics of the house. Is that Caroline's Harrison? Miss you bunches!
ReplyDeleteHa! Nope, I'll let you know, though when that happens! That's actually my nephew (2 Harrisons!). I think it's cool Caroline's Harrison and my nephew, Harrison, were born so close together. Good to hear from you. I love when you post pics of sweet Ellie!
ReplyDelete