I've been running 100-101 degree fever, but today I started a z pack, and am hoping that will do the trick. I knew it was bad when I didn't want to eat everything in sight (not even Mexican food was tempting....I even said no to guacamole...weird) and I had to miss wine night tonight.
Here's a picture of my support system while Matt was at work:
Wally was watching Finding Nemo with me. She would go over and grab a kleenex for me every now and then. Thanks, Walls.
Anyway, on to house news. We've had some quotes from HVAC people, so that's the next step. We're trying to decide between gas and electric. I'm not sure what we're going to do.
I can't wait to post some pictures of the upstairs, now. I'm so happy about how it looks. With the ceilings being raised some it seems so much bigger up there.
We're hoping to be able to move in by April. The biggest things left are plumbing, electrical, HVAC, insulation, drywall, and floor refinishing. There will be PLENTY of small project things left (woodworking details, cleaning up windows, etc). I'm guessing the smaller things will take the longest, but at least we can move in while that stuff is being done. Oh, and painting. Matt and I want to tackle a lot of painting ourselves, so once we get to that part, people might want to start screening their phone calls from us because it might be a request to come join in on some painting fun (woo!).
I guess that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment